Empowering Indian MSME
- MSME Excellence is a dedicated Media Initiative by WeCAS Facilitators LLP, to bridge the information, knowledge and financial gap between the MSMEs and the Lending Institutions.
- It inspires the aspiring entrepreneurs to formulate innovative business ideas to create job and wealth for society at-large
- It emphasises on unearthing fresh trends and bringing in new insights to the entrepreneurs, the global influencers, business leaders and policy makers.
- It works to enhance the market access and business facilitation in the MSME sector
- It comprises a team of highly experienced professionals and journalists who have vast hands-on experience working with MSMEs across India and South East Asia.
Why MSME Excellence?
- To bridge the information and knowledge gap about MSME amongst the stakeholders
- To voice the concerns, opportunities, achievements of the MSMEs and to bring visibility to the contributions made by MSMEs.
- To strengthen and support the government initiative and steps toward encouraging entrepreneurship and start-up
- Empowering MSME entrepreneurs in adopting holistic approach towards spirit of entrepreneurship excellence
- To create a platform for MSME to raise their concerns, issues, achievements etc.
- To provide readers with sophisticated planning and investment strategies to help them better invest in MSME
- To create a platform of knowledge and opportunity for entrepreneurs
- To bring in more specific task and insights for policy makers, investors, decision makers
- To challenge traditional financial planning and wisdom and introduce new approaches
MSME At A Glance
- The Micro Small Medium Enterprise sector is the 2nd largest employer in India after Agriculture
- It employs more than 80 million people in India
- There are more than 36 million units in MSMEs
- Around 2 million MSMEs are registered
- 75 percent of MSMEs access funding through informal sources
- Share of MSME in GDP is 38 percent
- More than 7000 products – traditional to high tech items
- MSME sector contributes more than 40% to India’s export basket
- Government focus on MSME sector for employment generation as it has huge potential to spread industrial growth across country.
Partner With Us & Contribute To Empower MSMEs
- The strength of MSME Excellence is its wide audience and readership base in India
- MSME Excellence targets a readership of over 80,000 entrepreneurs through Print & Digital media.
- Our main readers are – MSME entrepreneurs, Financial institutions, Policy Makers, Technology & Service Providers.
- Vast knowledge and understanding about the MSME sector in India and other Asian countries.
- Well connected with Institutions, NGOs, Business Networks and Industry Associations working with the MSME sectors.
For General Inquiry: